Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer is finally here in Stockholm, Sweden. Trout season is all over us, and I'm trying to finalize my builds on the work bench before the summer break. I thought I should give a short update of the current situation in my shop. When I launched my website in December, I promised myself not to have a list of orders waiting for me. But the interest has been so huge this winter, and it has been impossible to reject all kind requests. I'm working my way through the list, and at the moment the delivery date is somewhere in october. Right now I'm not open for more orders.

After the summer I will start to collaborate with a UK dealer that will take care of my international customers. I will concentrate on my own models and to refine my personal designs. I will continue to build on blanks from manufacturers that I really like. James Green who is an old friend will continue to provide custom tapers for me. Tom Morgan has asked me to represent him here in Scandinavia, and I also very much look forward to start collaborating with Carl McNeil from Epic Swift. The reel project is also making progress. We are planning the production together with a small manufacturer, and we aim to have a first run of the reel by the end of this year.

As you can see, there are some exciting things going on. This is still a pet project for me, and I try to keep it on the fun side of life. If you have any queries, don't hesitate to ask. I might be closed for orders at the moment, but it's always nice to hear your thoughts...