Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

It feels good to be back behind the tools after the summer break. This rod was supposed to go out before the holiday, but for different reasons it wasn't completed until yesterday. This is why I don't ask for deposits. I ask for payment when the rod is ready, and the only thing you risk is the waiting time. I trust that my customers will fulfill their part of the agreement. It has worked so far, thanks everyone! 

The rod is a James Green Semi-Parabolic 7'4'', 4wt. It was appointed with my own reel seat hardware in blued brass, Snake Brand Universal guides and golden Pearsall silk. The grip is a modified cigar, with a slight flare at the end. The hole in the rubber butt cap and no winding check helps this blank to breathe freely when it takes off into the cool september sky.